ABest Local Rates
Valuation charge is computed as 1% of the declared value.
The Minimum declared value is P500.
FOR PICK UP CASH TRANSACTION
- PLEASE REQUIRE ABEST COURIER TO ISSUE AN ACCEPTANCE RECEIPT (AR) AT POINT OF PICK UP
SO TRANSACTION BECOMES “VALID”
“ACCEPTANCE POLICY” REMINDER
- ALL SHIPMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO INSPECTION BY ABEST. PLEASE DO NOT SEAL PRIOR TO INSPECTION
- PLEASE DECLARE VALUE IF ITEM IS OF COMMERCIAL NATURE.
- IF NO VALUE DECLARED, ABEST LIABILITY LIMITED TO REFUND FREIGHT CHARGE
- PLEASE ENSURE YOUR PACKING CAN EDURE NORMAL HANDLING
- ABEST NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES DUE TO IMPROPER PACKING
- BREAKABLE, FRAGILE OR PERISHABLE SHIPMENTS ARE ACCEPTED ON “SHIPPED AT OWNERS RISK” BASIS.
- INSPECTION OF ITEMS
- DECLARATION OF VALUE
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I ship with ABest Express?
- Visit the ABest Express branch nearest you and drop by your package. Our friendly ABest Express staff would be happy to assist you!
- Call our friendly ABest Express so you may schedule a pick-up at your convenience.
Use our Branch Locator to find the nearest ABest Express branch in your area.
What is the declared value?
All non-document shipments sent through ABest Express requires a Declared Value. The stated declared value by the customer in the Acceptance Receipt shall be refunded in the extremely rare case that your shipment shall be lost while in transit.
The maximum declared value for an ABest Express shipment is P30,000 while the minimum is P500.
What if I don't know the measurement and weight of my cargo shipment?
No worries at all. The ABest pick up couriers always carry with them measuring tape and portable weighing scale to compute for your shipment’s chargeable weight.
Does ABest Express inspect our shipments?
Yes we do, but always in the presence of the shipper.